Riottenere l'account di Facebook essendo disattivato

« Older   Newer »
MattoHack21694
view post Posted on 3/10/2010, 20:49     +1   -1

salve, io non ci credevo neanche ma questa guida funziona iniziamo:

Inviamo un'email a :

[email protected]

Segnalategli in inglese il motivo della disattivazione per chi non sa l'inglese ecco il testo che ho usato io

SPOILER (click to view)
Good Morning.

I found the account disabled. Nobody is able to get into my dashboard. I have never written anything offensive, images or videos against the law. I would like to know why I was disabled,end if could you please restore it.

Patiently I await your response. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Pinco Pallino. (sostituite con il vostro nome)

account mail: ***** (inserite la mail del vostro account)
Italy

Oppure potete provare secondo questo altro modello, e quindi potreste scrivere questo a facebook:...

SPOILER (click to view)
Dear Facebook,
you have blocked my account for a violation of your rules, indeed i have sent simply some messages to groups where i'm registered. I did not know that this was not allowed. The system, maybe, has wrongly registered a spam activity. I'm really sorry for this trouble, and i ask you kindly the reactivation of my account. Thanks

INIRIZZI DOVE INVIARE IL MESSAGGIO :

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
ENTRO 48 ORE RICEVERETE UNA EMAIL SIMILE A QUESTA:

SPOILER (click to view)
Hi ........,

Facebook has limits in place to prevent behavior that other users may find annoying or abusive. These limits restrict the rate at which you can use certain features on the site. Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with the specific rates that have been deemed abusive.

Your account was disabled because you exceeded Facebook's limits on multiple occasions when writing on Walls, despite having been warned to slow down.

However, after reviewing your situation, we have reactivated your account, and you should now be able to log in. Please be aware that if your account is disabled again, we will not be able to reactivate it. Once logged in, please slow down the rate at which you write on Walls. We appreciate your cooperation going forward.

Thanks for your understanding,

Johanna
User Operations
Facebook

spero vi sia stato utile bye bye

0 replies since 3/10/2010, 20:49   58 views